Friday 8 February 2013

Whats coming up ?

As there is a few weeks break before the next session (Chapter 3 - Assisting with Student Divers)
I thought I'd look through the manual to see what was coming up.

Chapter 4 - Diver Safety and Risk Management
Chapter 5 - Divemaster Conducted Programs
Chapter 6 - Specialized Skills and Activities

Now the above chapter (6) sounds interesting it includes things like
  • Floats, Marker Buoys and Signalling Devices
  • Mapping
  • Search and Recovery
  • Deep Diving (though I have the PADI Deep Diver Speciality)
Chapter 7 - Business and my Career
Chapter 8 - Dive Environment Awareness
Chapter 9 - Dive Theory

Chapter 9 - This sounds hard !!!!

This includes things like
  • Pressure Terminology
  • Gasses Underwater
  • Responses to Nitrogen and Inert Gas
  • Circulatory and Respiratory Systems
  • Thermal Change Responses
  • Decompression Theory
and much more.

But I'm sure I will succeed ..... with the help form David, Lee and the team at Scoobaboosta

No comments:

Post a Comment