Saturday 26 January 2013

Week 1

Well, just completed Knowledge Review 1 ( Divemaster Role) with Jay and Dan (fellow DMT's) all went as planned.

Pool Session One - Rugby

Once we were pool side the skills learning commenced.

First there was the kit assembly and the weight belt assembly. If I remember correctly I scored a 4.

Once in the water we started looking at the following skills

  • Buoyancy Check at surface
  • Regulator recovery and clearing
  • Mask clearing
  • Mask removal, replacement and clearing
  • Air depletion exercise and alternate air source use

I found demonstrating these skills harder than I thought, I must remember to add the little things that will get me extra marks. On the above skills I scored either 3 or 4's - Not bad for a first attempt.

Well that's it till next week where its more skills and Knowledge Review 2

No comments:

Post a Comment